Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Bark

Christmas treat making season is here!  And even though I will have to take a little break from it next week to work on Birthday treats, I've discovered over the course of the last six years that if I wait until after the birthday, there just isn't enough time to make all the Christmas treats I want to make.  Well, there is never enough time for that, but starting now gives me at least a little extra time!  Tomorrow another gooey creation will be on the menu.  And don't worry dear, the traditional Christmas sugar cookies have not been forgotten!  But today . . .

Chocolate Oreo Peppermint Bark:

 Crushed candy canes
 crushed oreos
 melted chocolate . . . how can you go wrong with these ingredients?
 Mmmmmmmmm.  It's beginning to taste a lot like Christmas!
Now if only it would snow . . .

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Wow....I heard you talking about this, but it didn't click. Very pretty indeed.